jueves, 12 de julio de 2012

Y que le ves de bueno a recojer las piezas?




but there's just something about this dizzy dreamer and 
her bleeding little blue boy 
licking your fingers like you're done and you've decided
 there is so much more than me 

i'll shake!
I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me 




I'll be the fire that I'll catch you!!!



none of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole 
nobody prays for the heartless 
nobody gives another penny for the selfish 
you're learning how to taste what you kill now 
don't mind me, 


talking to my mom about this little girl from Texas 
So...
what if i can't forget you?


what's so good about picking up the pieces 
none of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole 
just give her back to me 
you know I can't afford the medicine that feeds what I need 
so baby what if I can't forget you 
collide invisible lips like a shadow on the wall and just throw, 
oh no 




Ohhhhh, Ohhhhh ♫


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario